Friday, June 27, 2008

5 Things About Me

I've been tagged by My Crafty Mess's Elizabeth. Thanks!

And if you read her list, I can say that I prefer sewing barefoot too. (Better grip!) And the self-conscious thing, too. I try to kind of think differently about social situations, but it's a true struggle. And, yeah, I hate to do floors, too, but my husband and I have a mutual agreement that as long as I don't sweep the floors, he doesn't have to do the dishes. And my little boy really likes getting to pour water on the floor and mopping it up. So our floors aren't so gross.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.

Five Facts:
1. I was raised by Great Depression era parents, so I'm always thinking of things in terms of multiple uses. (I'll probably share some of these multiple uses on this blog!)
2. I'm addicted to cheese. (I used to think I just liked it a lot, but I've learned from the Super Size Me movie that you really can be addicted to it.) I can't even have cheese in the house because it will just be gone in a day. My favorite cheesy thing? The classic grilled cheese sandwich. Buttery, toasty, and cheesy. Heaven!
3. I love absurdly cute things. The bigger the eyes on anything, the happier it makes me.
4. I'm beyond shy. My husband is pretty shy, too. So phone calls never get made. I always prefer email or post.
5. I love the smell of used book stores even though I'm allergic to mold. Maybe it just goes hand in hand with the cheese thing where I just love smelly, moist, moldy things.

And I'd love to tag some people, but I don't actually know five people. So, if you're reading this and you want to be tagged, by all means tag yourself and then tell me in the comments.

No comments:

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates