Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sebadoh / Azalia Snail 7"

And, oh, how I adore Sebadoh. I really think that their influence on current music is greatly ignored and under-valued. Like, I don't think Beck would have gotten as far as he did without Lou Barlow paving a tiny road for him. And same with Badly Drawn Boy. And maybe a few others. Of course, all this is debatable, and maybe I'd feel differently if I liked Beck or Badly Drawn Boy half as much as Sebadoh. But I don't! So, Sebadoh rules!

What will I do with it?
Sell it here! As I've said before, I don't have any kind of stereo system, so it's kind of silly to keep these things around when I don't even really have a place to store them and when they feel so much like frisbees in tiny toddler hands.

No comments:

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates