Thursday, August 07, 2008

La La, Chu Tanney La!

This mini-comic is beautiful. In it, she has a dream about giving birth to kittens. While I was pregnant with my first child, I thought of this comic often and half-hoped that I would produce a kitten. And when I produced a human little boy, I hoped I wouldn't be so used to raising cats that I treated my own child the same; expecting him to jump off my lap when I needed to get up, or slapping my thigh and whistling when I wanted him to come to me.

It's all worked out well with the little boy, though, even if his first word was, "Me-ow."

This little mini-comic still amuses me, though. And her illustrations are so nice. And just look at that cover!

What will I do with it?
Sell it here! Let it haunt someone else's pregnancy.

No comments:

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates