Friday, August 01, 2008

Happy Friends Coloring Book


I've had this wonderful coloring book since childhood. I've even colored some of the pages in it. You can tell the pages I colored and the pages my sister colored. I was pretty loose with my lines, but my sister was aggressively controlled with hers. She'd even outline the black lines of the picture to make sure the lines were apparent. It's no surprise to me then that she went into the military and I drifted off to a subtle hippy-dom.

What will I do with it?
Keep it. I might even make photo-copies of some of the really cute pages for my little boy to color in the future. Or maybe I'll find some good ones to use for personalized greeting cards.

No comments:

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates