Friday, July 25, 2008

Giant Robot Snoopy Issue

I love the work of Charles Schulz. He's been a significant force in my life for as long as I can remember. So, it was with much excitement that I got this issue of Giant Robot, because it showed the first glimpse I had of the Schulz museum in Santa Rosa, California.

The Schulz Museum is important to me not just because it's dedicated to the work of Charles Schulz, but because my husband and I had one of our first dates there. We drove up from Los Angeles, the first week we met in person and had such a lovely time. The date certainly confirmed for me all of the wonderful things I suspected of him.

What will I do with it?
This isn't a souvenir from my actual visit to the place, so I can sell it. You can buy it right here.

No comments:

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates