Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Recipe Folder

I picked up this fabulous folder on one of my cheapest dates ever with my husband. I think we spent a total of $5.83 or something for the whole day together. I found this at the Goodwill and hesitated a bit because it was a whopping $2.00. However, I've been looking for a more flexible notebook for to do lists and I've been looking for a better way to use all of the old envelopes that we receive with our mail. I write all kinds of important stuff on those things and it makes for an unsightly pile on my desk. So, now I just flip the envelopes inside out, punch 3 holes in them and insert them in my recipe book for writing down lists or important numbers or any matter of important thing.

What will I do with it?
I'm very happy with how well it's worked out as a personal organizer. So I'm going to keep it and use junk mail to fill it. Thrifty, no?

No comments:

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates